Market development manager, Agrigenomics
LOCATION: New York or remote
Join our fast growing company and help us develop and grow our agrigenomics solutions and business. You will be identifying, creating, and capturing new business for Gencove’s low-pass (skim) sequencing and analysis software platform in the agrigenomics markets. Working in collaboration with the founding and business development team, you will define and implement Gencove’s agrigenomics go-to-market strategy. The successful candidate will have technical experience developing or working with solutions in genome sequencing for different species, and a business, partnerships development, sales or similar commercial experience.
- Identify specific segments or species where low-pass sequencing technologies can become a valuable replacement for genotyping arrays in agrigenomics.
- Help us create a long term product and commercial strategy for our technology in the different agrigenomic markets.
- Identify and generate partnership opportunities for our technology in the different agrigenomic markets.
- Work in partnership with the technical and product team in technology and product development for these markets.
- Manage relationships with current strategic accounts and identify opportunities to grow our business with them.
- In the mid-term, create a team for our agrigenomics division.
- Professional experience in the agrigenomics space
- A combination of technical/scientific and business background, preferably both in agrigenomics
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.